Update: Registration is now open for 2011 ECNC. Please spread the word and get registered. There are a limited number of spaces available, due to the size of the facility. Look forward to seeing you there!
Many of you have been wondering when more detailed information will be released regarding this year’s event. Christina, Jessica, Jeff, Mike (McAllen) and I have been hard at work assembling all the initial pieces of this conference and now it’s time to share some updates with you.
2011 EventCamp Program Schedule Announced
As you may know the 2011 conference will be held at the Catalyst Ranch, located in the trendy west loop section of Downtown Chicago. Catalyst Ranch is a highly unusual facility, as it mixes innovation with nostalgic décor. It might remind some folks of 1960’s Haight-Asbury, or some other psychedelic venue. The theme throughout is “creativity!” It truly is the perfect setting for an EventCamp.
The 2011 ECNC schedule was published today. This exciting program will include:
- General Sessions featuring Outstanding Social Media thought Leaders such as David Armano, Hank Wasiak, Sarah Evans, and Liz Strauss.
- Facilitated “Continue the Conversation” small group discussions following General Sessions.
- Concurrent “peer to peer” Sessions addressing pre-determined hot topics of interest.
- “Un-Conference” style sessions crowd-sourced by you, our EventCamp community.
- A fun Team-building event on Friday night, with dinner, that will get your EventCamp motor running.
- A Saturday night social event yet to be determined that will capture the spirit and flavor of Chicago.
2011 EventCamp Registration to Open on 12/8
On Wednesday, December 8 the registration site will be open. We will make an official announcement when the site is live. Please spread the word to your industry friends and colleagues! There will be a limited number of slots available for this conference, so you need to move quickly to reserve a spot.
Make Your Hotel Reservations NOW!
As was previously announced the official hotel for the 2011 ECNC is the Allegro Hotel. To recap this boutique hotel is located just 5 blocks away from Catalyst Ranch. Please stay at this facility if you will require hotel accommodations. Important Note: Staying at the ECNC Headquarters Hotel not only strengthens the credibility of the EventCamp community within the hotel industry, but will enable us all to hang out together as well!
We have negotiated a very competitive rate for this high end hotel and there are many amenities included.
- A special discounted room rate of $139.00, single or double. The rate is available three days prior to, and following the official event. (2/8 to 2/16)
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Aveda bath amenities
- complimentary morning newspaper
- complimentary daily wine hour in Hotel’s Living Room.
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Full service concierge and personal assistant services
- 24-hour business center
- Onsite fitness center
- Same day laundry/dry cleaning
- Mind.Body.Spa in-room wellness and spa program
- Bring your pet with you. Hotel Allegro Chicago is a pet-friendly hotel
- Green Seal™ Silver Certified Chicago hotel
To make your hotel reservations please do the following:
- Call (800) 643-1500 and ask for the reservations department (local # is (312) 236-0123)
- Please identify yourself as an attendee of the EventCamp Conference to receive the special ECNC rate.
- A Major credit card will be required to hold your reservation
If you have any questions about the ECNC Program, or general conference questions please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago in February! Please remember the official Conference Twitter Hashtag is #ECNC.